Weekly Newsletter Dec 4

December 4th, 2023 Dear Indian Hills Middle School Community: Now that December has officially arrived, we find ourselves in the midst of some holiday excitement here at school. Last week

Read More »

Weekly Newsletter Nov 27

November 27th, 2023   Dear Indian Hills Middle School Community:   We welcome our students and staff back from what we hope was a restful break. With the snow on

Read More »

Weekly Newsletter Nov 13

November 13th, 2023 Dear Indian Hills Middle School Community: As November hits its stride, we remind you that our annual Food Drive is currently in full swing. Last week I

Read More »

Weekly Newsletter Oct 23

October 23, 2023 Dear Indian Hills Middle School Community: We hope that you enjoyed Fall Break with your students. Fall Break is always a time to take a deep breath

Read More »

Weekly Newsletter Oct 16

October 16, 2023 Dear Indian Hills Middle School Community: I hope that many of you had a chance to witness the annular eclipse over the weekend. It was inspiring to

Read More »

Weekly Newsletter Oct 9

October 9, 2023 Dear Indian Hills Middle School Community: People often ask me how things are going so far as the principal of our school. It’s going quite well, I

Read More »

Upcoming Events

Tuesday April 23

8:00 am – 11:00 am
📣Ra-Ra Rise Assembly (1st - 3rd periods)📣
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
✏️Warrior Support Time
Recurs weekly
🎤Talent Show Auditions🎤
Recurs daily