Dear 8th Grade Families,
We are excited to announce our Lagoon day this year!
- Lagoon Day will be on Tuesday, May 23rd.
- Students will need to arrive at school on time to ride the bus to Lagoon.
- We will leave during 1st period and will arrive back at the school around 6:00 p.m.
- If students are not riding the bus home, you will need to mark that on the digital permission slip
- Students will need to purchase their tickets online:
Online Student Tickets: Student tickets will be available to purchase online, in advance of your School Day. Students can get onto Lagoon’s Website and purchase tickets using the promo code SCHOOLS23 for the student rate of $54, including tax.
- The tickets purchased for the School Day discount will ONLY be valid for May 23rd.
- Students will be able to go directly to the gate, since they purchased their tickets online.
- Students do not have to purchase a ticket if they are a season pass holder.
- Students may go to guest services and ask for a free strip ticket at the ticket window that allows them entrance into the park free of charge and 7 select attractions.
- Students must be in dress code to ride the bus.
- A parent or guardian must complete a digital permission slip for the student to ride the bus to Lagoon.
- There will not be any cost to the students to ride the school bus. Students will be earning PBIS points to “buy” their way onto the bus. Information about that can be found here.
- Once a bus is chosen, no changes may be made.
- The link to the permission slip and bus request can be found here.
Indian Hills Middle School Administration