November School Community Council has been postponed until November 20, 2018.
IHMS 2018 Food Drive Totals
11,406 food items donated!
By Team (includes double count items)
- Eagles - 4187
- Wolverines - 2907
- Foxes - 2672
- Wolves - 2216
- Bears - 1288
- Falcons - 1071
- Ravens - 402
Thank you to Mark Miller Subaru for the science book donation!
Subaru Loves Learning
Starting the 2018-2019 school year, Indian Hills Middle School will require that backpacks remain in lockers from the beginning of first period to the end of sixth period. Pick here to read the entire policy.
Canyons School District is moving toward a paperless environment. Beginning quarter 2 of this school year, we will not send a paper report card home; however, we will continue to save them in an electronic format that you can access through Skyward.
To view and/or print a copy of your student’s Report Card, login to your Family Access account in Skyward. If you do not have a device to see this information, please contact your school.
Parent Instructions to view and/or print Student Report Cards
- Go to the Canyons District web page canyonsdistrict.org
- Click Skyward
- Click Family Access
- Login to Skyward Family Access with your parent login and password
- Click on Student Password/Report Cards/SAGE Results from the left side of screen
- If you have multiple students, choose the student from the top of your screen
- Click on the 2017-18 Report Card Term that you want to view.
- Click View Report
Thank you for your continuing support of Canyons School District.