2018-19 Honors Math students please read this letterfor instructions about your summer work.
All course request cards were due to the student's ELA teacher by Thursday, February 22, 2018. Click here to view and/or download the cards and course descriptions: http://ihmscounselingcenter.weebly.com/registration.html.
If your student does not live in the Indian Hills boundaries but you would like to register them to attend Indian Hills, please contact the Attendance Office at 801-826-7110 for more information. You can print off and turn in a course request card to the Attendance Office at the time of registering your student, to expedite that course selection process.
Canyons School District is moving toward a paperless environment. Beginning quarter 2 of this school year, we will not send a paper report card home; however, we will continue to save them in an electronic format that you can access through Skyward.
To view and/or print a copy of your student’s Report Card, login to your Family Access account in Skyward. If you do not have a device to see this information, please contact your school.
Parent Instructions to view and/or print Student Report Cards
- Go to the Canyons District web page canyonsdistrict.org
- Click Skyward
- Click Family Access
- Login to Skyward Family Access with your parent login and password
- Click on Student Password/Report Cards/SAGE Results from the left side of screen
- If you have multiple students, choose the student from the top of your screen
- Click on the 2017-18 Report Card Term that you want to view.
- Click View Report
Thank you for your continuing support of Canyons School District.