Thank you to Mark Miller Subaru for the science book donation!
Subaru Loves Learning
Indian Hills Middle School and Halloween
On Wednesday, Oct. 31st students can wear Halloween Costumes. When working with your student to select a costume, please remember that dress code will still be in effect. Here are some guidelines:
• No masks or full face paint. We need to be able to identify students even in costumes.
• Costumes that are provocative, revealing, sexual in nature or employ questionable props are not permitted.
• Costumes that depict violence, alcohol, or drugs are not permitted. Fake (or real) weapons are not allowed.
• Costumes that can be offensive or perpetuate a stereotype of someone’s culture, gender, heritage or religion are not permitted.
• Costumes should not hinder your ability to participate in classes, including PE or hinder your ability to move through the hallways in a safe manner.
As always costumes or dressing up is optional. Students wearing questionable costumes will be asked to modify their costumes to make them appropriate for school. If you have any questions regarding the appropriateness of your costume idea, we encourage you to speak with a teacher, counselor or administrator. Thank you for taking the time to help your student understand these guidelines.
Starting the 2018-2019 school year, Indian Hills Middle School will require that backpacks remain in lockers from the beginning of first period to the end of sixth period. Pick here to read the entire policy.
2018-19 Honors Math students please read this letterfor instructions about your summer work.
Canyons School District is moving toward a paperless environment. Beginning quarter 2 of this school year, we will not send a paper report card home; however, we will continue to save them in an electronic format that you can access through Skyward.
To view and/or print a copy of your student’s Report Card, login to your Family Access account in Skyward. If you do not have a device to see this information, please contact your school.
Parent Instructions to view and/or print Student Report Cards
- Go to the Canyons District web page canyonsdistrict.org
- Click Skyward
- Click Family Access
- Login to Skyward Family Access with your parent login and password
- Click on Student Password/Report Cards/SAGE Results from the left side of screen
- If you have multiple students, choose the student from the top of your screen
- Click on the 2017-18 Report Card Term that you want to view.
- Click View Report
Thank you for your continuing support of Canyons School District.