Canyons School District is moving toward a paperless environment. Beginning quarter 2 of this school year, we will not send a paper report card home; however, we will continue to save them in an electronic format that you can access through Skyward.
To view and/or print a copy of your student’s Report Card, login to your Family Access account in Skyward. If you do not have a device to see this information, please contact your school.
Parent Instructions to view and/or print Student Report Cards
- Go to the Canyons District web page canyonsdistrict.org
- Click Skyward
- Click Family Access
- Login to Skyward Family Access with your parent login and password
- Click on Student Password/Report Cards/SAGE Results from the left side of screen
- If you have multiple students, choose the student from the top of your screen
- Click on the 2017-18 Report Card Term that you want to view.
- Click View Report
Thank you for your continuing support of Canyons School District.
After School Warrior Support
After School Warrior Support is offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the Media Center from 3:10 pm to 4:00 pm. Support is offered by a math teacher each night, a social studies teacher on Tuesday, a science teacher on Wednesday, and an ELA teacher on Thursday. National Junior Honor Society members will also be in attendance to help as well.