We are excited to announce that the district has given permission for the 8th grade class to go to Lagoon!
- Lagoon guest expectations can be found here.
- Lagoon Day will be on Tuesday, May 25th.
- Students will need to arrive at school on time to ride the bus to Lagoon.
- We will leave during 1st period and will arrive back at the school around 6:00 p.m.
- Students have two options to purchase their passes:
Online Student Tickets: Student tickets will be available to purchase online, in advance of your School Day. Students can get onto Lagoon’s Website and purchase tickets using the promo code SCHOOLS21 for the student rate of $37, with tax.
- The tickets purchased for the School Day discount will ONLY be valid for May 25th.
- If students have purchased their tickets online, in advance, they can go directly to the Entrance Gates with their digital ticket.
In Person at Lagoon: purchase a ticket at the gate for $37.
- Students do not have to purchase a ticket if they are a season pass holder.
- Students may ask for a free strip ticket at the ticket window that allows them entrance into the park free of charge and 7 select attractions.
- Masks will be required at Lagoon and on the bus ride. Students must be in dress code to ride the bus.
- A parent or guardian must complete a digital permission slip for the student to ride the bus to Lagoon.
- There will not be any cost to the students to ride the school bus.
- Once a bus is chosen, no changes may be made.
- The link to the permission slip and bus request can be found here.